INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
MUC ENGINEERING – IMS POLICY
MUC Engineering works as a design, engineering and consultancy company for building contractors, port authorities, the government, other engineering offices and private companies.
MUC Engineering is committed to achieve the following:
- Understanding and meeting the requirements of its clients and striving for enhancing their satisfaction by providing services in a time bound manner which meets and exceeds their expectation.
- Complying with applicable legislation codes of practice pertaining to Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environment (ISO 14001:2015), Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001:2007) and other requirements with a commitment to fulfill its compliance obligations.
- Ensuring that the required communication and planning exist towards establishing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of the integrated management system and to eliminate any problems before they arise by identifying risk factors.
- Prevention of injury, ill-health of its employees and environmental pollution through appropriate planning and decisions.
- Protecting its employees and any external parties involved in our operations, as well as the public and environment where we provide our services is a core value.
- Providing appropriate instruction, information and training to its employees to contribute towards Quality, Environment Health & Safety commitment and to comply with this policy.
- Ensuring adequate resources in terms of finance, manpower, equipment and provision of suitable work environment are arranged for the continual improvement of the Integrated Management System.
- Ensuring that all the incident, near-misses are reported, investigated and appropriate actions are taken to prevent its re-occurrence.
- Continuously improve our Quality Environmental, Health & Safety performance by ensuring continual improvement of the processes based on objective measurement, conserving natural resources, preventing pollution and providing safe workplace.
- The policy statement will be available to the interested parties, and all persons working under the control of MUC Engineering-Fujairah.
MUC Engineering ensures that the QHSE Policy is communicated and understood to all employees and is available to relevant interested parties. Management reviews the QHSE Policy, QHSE objectives in management review meeting to determine the policy’s and is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization including the nature, scale and environment impacts of its activities, services and supports its strategic direction, and actions to address the risk and opportunities.